PERUVIAN CHILDREN

This action was realized near Cuzco. I got on a bus with destination somewhere near Cusco, and we stopped to drink something, somewhere in the middle of nowhere. These boys were waiting the tourists awaiting anyone who would give some money for taken a picture of their alpacas or of themselves. I did one, but instead to give them money, I gave them a little toy that consisted two small cars. When I went up to the bus, the animals were left on their own, and the children were very entertained playing with their little cars. It seemed to me that for them was a very special day, meanwhile in Europe, children don´t care, even of expensive things, because they´re fed up of all. What difference of attitude. The most unhuman thing is the poverty, but another thing is the overabundance of everything.
Picture taken near Cuzco (Perú)